Language Options

Child Visas UK


When it comes to the people most important to you, you need legal advice and support you can rely on. Miya Solicitors can help.

Child Visa Lawyers, London

At Miya Solicitors, we know how important it is to be close to your family. We want to help you stay together and our team of dedicated solicitors can help you to secure a child visa. If your child is a non-EEA dependent with a parent who is a British citizen, they may enter and remain in the UK using a dependent child visa. Where your child is eligible for a dependent child visa, they will be granted indefinite leave to remain. Your child may also apply for naturalisation after they have lived in the UK continuously for five years.


We can guide you through the process.

When you get in contact with us, our lawyers will discuss your circumstances with you. We will ask questions about your situation and assess whether your child is eligible for a dependent child visa. We will also conduct a comprehensive document check for both of you to ensure everything is in order. Once we are confident in the supporting evidence, we will make sure your application is completed properly. If for any reason your child is not eligible or your application is refused, we can help you to assess your other options.

Get the advice you need for your child’s future, call us now.

Child Visa Solicitors based in London

Get in touch with our child visa lawyers today.


What are the requirements for a child visa in the UK?

Children must be under 18, not living an independent life, not married or in a civil partnership. We can discuss additional requirements with you.

Are there any English language requirements for a child visa?

There are currently no English language requirements for child visas. If they go on to become a British Citizen, they must pass an English language test.

Will my child be granted Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)?

If your application is successful and your child is eligible for a dependent child visa, they will be granted indefinite leave to remain.

Contact us

Our immigration lawyers can help you with all legal matters related to child visas. We can communicate in Turkish, Kurdish, Bulgarian, Somalian, Arabic. Contact us today.

Get expert legal advice today

If you need advice on your legal matter, contact our experienced solicitors in London today.

Call us now on: 020 3750 4445 Contact us

Our Testimonials

Menu Title